CrimeTop StoriesTrending News

Vincent Loques (Nice attack victim) Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Family, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Vincent Loques Bio – Vincent Loques Wiki

Vincent Loques was named as one of the three victims who were fatally stabbed during the Thursday morning service at the Notre Dame Church.

Local politician Eric Ciotti paid tribute to Mr. Loques, who he said was “deeply devoted to his church”.

Sharing a photo of Mr. Loques, he tweeted: “I think of his family, loved ones and the whole Catholic community.”

According to the newspaper La Parisien, Mr. Loques is 55 years old and has two children.

Two women were also killed in the attack.

The French national newspaper Le Monde reported that one of the victims had a throat cut while trying to behead the perpetrator.

Another woman was seriously injured in the attack – she took refuge in the church’s cage and died a few minutes later.

A 21-year-old suspect was arrested following the attack on the city’s Notre Dame Church on Thursday morning and was taken to a nearby hospital after being injured while detained.

He had reportedly recently arrived on the Italian island of Lampedusa on a refugee boat.

An official said he believed the suspect was acting alone and that the police were not looking for other attackers.

After the attack, France raised the national security alert situation to the highest possible level – the “terrorist attack emergency”.

The counter-terrorism prosecutor’s office announced that an investigation into a terrorist-related attack has been launched.

Meanwhile, two other attacks occurred on Thursday morning, although it was not immediately clear whether these were linked to the Nice incident.

Police were shot dead after threatening a passerby with a gun near the city of Avignon in southern France, and on Thursday a Saudi man was arrested after a guard was attacked “with a sharp instrument” in front of the French embassy in Saudi Arabia.

A man was also arrested in Lyon, according to Le Monde. He was found wearing a tactical vest and armed with a 30 cm knife. According to a police source, the person had previously been reported to the French intelligence services.

The beautiful Mayor Christian Estrosi reported on Twitter that the perpetrator of the knife attack in Notre-Dame Basilica was arrested.

The suspect is believed to have acted alone and was not named. The motivation for the attack is also unknown.

“I’m on the scene with @ PoliceNat06 and @pmdenice arresting the perpetrator of the attack. I confirm that everything shows a terrorist attack in the Basilica of Notre-Dame # Nice06.”

He told BFM television that three people had died, two of whom were inside the church, and the third had escaped but was fatally injured.

The images in the French media showed that the neighborhood was locked and surrounded by police and emergency vehicles.

Later on Thursday morning, the lower house of parliament suspended the debate on new virus restrictions. Lawmakers, along with Prime Minister Jean Castex, paid a minute of silence for the victims.

On Thursday afternoon, French President Emmanuel Macron traveled to Nice to deliver a defiant message.

French President Emmanuel Macron arrives in Nice on the afternoon of the attack

Except for the Notre-Dame Basilica, he said the attacks would not cause France “to give up [its] values”.

He added that he would increase the number of soldiers deployed to protect schools and religious sites from around 3,000 to 7,000 now.

Police described the incident as “very serious”. In a post on Twitter, the power asked the public not to panic and move away from the city center.

He added that the bomb disposal teams carried out a controlled explosion in the area.

Meanwhile, Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin announced that a “crisis meeting” had begun.

The French Muslim Faith Council condemned the attack in Nice and urged French Muslims to refrain from celebrating “as a sign of solidarity and mourning with the victims and their loved ones” this week celebrating the birth of Mohammed.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he was “appalled” when he heard about the “barbarian” attack in Nice.

“Our thoughts are with the victims and their families, and Britain stands firmly with France against terrorism and intolerance,” he said.

Foreign Minister Dominic Raab said Britain stands by France “in sorrow, shock and solidarity”, while Home Secretary Priti Patel said the country is “ready to provide all the support the French government needs at this truly important time.”

British Home Secretary Priti Patel says he is “miserable” for the people of France

Other world leaders also paid their respects to the people of France.

US President Donald Trump said on Twitter: “Our hearts are with the people of France.

“America stands by our oldest ally in this war. These Radical Islamist terrorist attacks must be stopped immediately. No country, France or otherwise, can stand it for long!”

Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel expressed her solidarity with her neighboring country.

In a tweet sent by his spokesperson: “The brutal murders in the church in Nice shake me deeply.

“My thoughts are about the relatives of the killed and injured. Germany is with France.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker